皇冠搏彩APP下载 & 皇冠线上买球平台 immigration lawyers work with businesses and individuals on immigration and naturalization matters with a primary focus on employment and family-based services. 我们在协助外国人方面有专长, 获得签证, 绿卡, i - 9文件, 以及基于就业的移民.
We are experienced in representation before United States Citizenship and 移民 Services (USCIS), 美国.S. 劳工部, 以及移民法庭, 同时也为客户处理美国的业务提供支持.S. 世界各地的大使馆和领事馆. We take pride in providing exceptional service and representation, and educating our clients throughout every stage of the immigration process.
具有为美国公民申请移民福利的经验.S. 公民、非公民和雇员.Business clients value our advice on the recruitment and retention of non-U.S. 公民的工人. Individuals seek our advice on immigration options for themselves or friends and loved ones. Our employment-based immigration work includes employment authorization, 赞助, 对所有领域的工人进行核查. Our family-based immigration work includes spousal and family petitions, 解除居住条件, 以及工作和旅行许可. 我们协助处理与刑法有关的移民事宜, 代表被拘留人员, 并协助其他律师处理移民问题. Our lawyers have extensive experience with the immigration consequences of criminal law, 这两个领域经常是交织在一起的.
皇冠搏彩APP下载 & 皇冠线上买球平台 attorneys take pride in providing excellent representation with detailed communication, 个人风格, 并具有为客户处理以下事务的专业知识:
- Obtaining employer work authorization for immigrants and nonimmigrants (H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, TN, O-1), 外国工人永久居留权, EB-2, EB-3, 含铅), 协助完成i -9签证, and documentary compliance with applicable laws (I-9 compliance and E-Verify)
- 为有经验的工人提供国家利益豁免(EB-2 NIW), 教育, and skills in 美国nited States’ national interest and qualify for bypassing the labor certification and job offer requirements in petitioning for lawful permanent residence
- I-9 audit services to employers to ensure compliance with documentary requirements for employment verification of employees without engaging in discrimination
- Obtaining immigration benefits for foreign family members including parents, 配偶, 兄弟姐妹, 和美国的孩子们.S. 公民和合法永久居民
- 亲属申请包括K-1未婚夫(妻)申请(I-129F), 符合条件的亲属申请(I-130), 永久居留申请(I-485), application for naturalization (N-400) and certificates of 公民ship (N-600), and counsel regarding potential impact of various actions on work authorization or legal status, 包括提交适用的豁免(I-601和I-601A)
- 获得美国个人移民福利.S. 公民和非公民. 出生在美国的人.S. 公民 parent, or a parent later naturalized, may already be a U.S. 公民. We provide representation for filing for a certificate of 公民ship (N-600 or N-600K) for 公民ship automatically at birth or who derive 公民ship at a later date, 以及申请入籍(N-400)
- 获得学生签证(SEVIS, I-20, F-1), applying for waivers of 2-year foreign residency requirement when eligible, J-1状态的导航选项, and evaluating options for aliens who entered without inspection (EWI) or are potentially subject to unlawful presence bars with potential relief under DACA or prosecutorial discretion
- 班.S. 公民 criminal charges covering potential ramifications of conviction or plea agreement on immigration status
- 刑事定罪甚至逮捕, 认罪协议, and deferred findings that can have long-range impact on immigration matters
- 刑事 matters involving minor victims that may bar certain immigration petitions pursuant to the Adam Walsh Act
- Minor offenses that may invoke serious and permanent consequences particularly when drugs or alcohol are involved, examining each case on its specific facts to determine if the charges or conviction involve crimes in moral turpitude (CIMT), 加重重罪和轻罪, 或者毒品犯罪
Represented a lawful permanent resident in post-conviction modification of a plea agreement and sentence which resulted in the client’s release from ICE detention.
Represented major employer in the 赞助 of numerous workers from the H-1B stage through PERM labor certification and obtaining lawful permanent resident status.
Successfully represented foreign former spouse for removal of conditions on lawful permanent resident status following very short marriage to U.S. 并克服了婚姻欺诈的指控.
成功代表一个U.S. 公民 petition in overcoming the Adam Walsh act prohibition with regard to a fiancée visa by demonstrating that petitioner posed no risk of harm to the fiancée.
Represented military members in bringing foreign 配偶 and children into 美国.S.
Represented individuals seeking a second opinion during the immigration process when another law firm or attorney is handling the employer-side petition.